– Ho Tram Project Company Limited (HTP) rental guarantee return of 8% on net sale price for first two years from delivery and 9% for years three and four.
– 60/40 Net Rental Revenue split thereafter in favor of the Lessee *.
– 10-year Rental Pool Agreement with both Condotel Units and Villas.
– Owners enjoy 21 days free occupation per annum.
– Balance of current HTP lease is 40 years with the company’s resolve to achieve a 20-year extension.
– Management by Ho Tram Project Company Limited.
* Net Revenue = Gross Revenue less VAT, Booking Fees, Management Fees (5%), Reserve Fund (3%) and Occupancy Service Charge
Ho Tram Project Company Limited
Ho Tram Project Company Limited (HTP) is the subsidiary company of the Asian Coast Development Ltd. (ACDL), a North American development company specializing in integrated resort destinations.
HTP is the developer of the Ho Tram Strip, a group of integrated resorts to be located on more than 164 hectares of land and more than two kilometers of pristine beach in Ho Tram.
The Ho Tram Strip includes The Grand Ho Tram Strip – a 541-room, five-star integrated resort; The Bluffs Ho Tram Strip – a Greg Norman-designed championship golf course currently ranked by Golf Digest in the World’s Top 100 courses around the world; Gallery Villas, a series of residential villas, and the Beach Club, a 559-room, five-star hotel currently under development.
With over US$1 billion in current and forward-deployed capital, the Ho Tram Strip is the largest foreign-invested tourism development undertaken in Vietnam, and among the largest equity investments into the country from the United States of America.
HTP recently became the first company in the country to apply to host a pilot program for local gaming, following the government’s decision to legalize casino gaming for Vietnamese nationals. It had previously led the pilot program for foreign-only gaming, and at present is the only site in Vietnam able to offer an international standard gaming environment.